Wednesday, September 14, 2011

When It Rains In The Never Land, It Pours!

Wow -- I'm so super excited that today I received another request from an agent for Captain!  This time, the agent requested a full!

Right now, I'm doing a bit of hyperventilating.  And jumping up and down.  And smiling.  Lots and lots of smiling.

In honor of my Captain, here is another image of what some may think of when they hear the name Captain Hook:



This rendition bears a much more close resemblance than the Disney version I previously posted.

You can see the need for revenge curling on his lips.  Perhaps you will notice the sorrow in his eyes.

Don't be afraid Dear Captain, we will continue to travel this road together.

As always I will proceed with guarded optimism and dream a dream where my Captain may have the chance to sail upon the open sea of the Never Land, battle his nemesis, and avenge the death of his beloved little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment